All kinds of shirt designs are fast becoming a popular outlet for people with a flare for art and share your love for tropical fish. How about you? Would you like to explore your creative side and find out how to design your very own custom shirt? How about cool blue tank top with a big Angelfish? Or a dark sweatshirt with a badass Kribensis?
Whether you happen to be a graphic designer, illustrator, typographer or someone who simply loves the idea of coming up with a cool design for their t-shirt or sweatshirt. Now is your chance to make your dreams a reality. You have the experts at Moxley Media at hand to give you top tips on how to pull it off successfully.
Take if from them, even though the thought of going through the process can be a daunting, it is not all that hard once you apply their expert advice. Once you apply the advice given, it is a case of going through the various processes and create a fantastic final product.
Exploring Your Creative Side with These Tips for Your Custom Screen Printed Shirt
Go ahead and make things happen by following these handy design tips:
* Sketch your design, and then go for a long walk before you return and take a fresh look at it. Sleep on it, brainstorm if you have to, then do your design again.
* There is a huge difference between having the design on a screen and seeing it printed. Let the experts do a mock design on a model to give you an idea of what it would look like in the actual size.
* Keeping your design simple is often all it takes to make your custom shirt shine. While everyone surely appreciates your excellent drawing ability, there is no need to go into too much detail. Picture your design in the middle of the shirt and you will soon see that simplicity is key to getting your message across.
* Who are you designing the t-shirt or sweatshirt for? Would it be for males or females, old or young? Essentially, you want to place a design on your shirt that people want to wear. If you intend making some money off your designs, it is important to know what your target market like and the brands they prefer to give you an idea of the type of design you should focus on.
* Work with the experts by ensuring you choose colors that complement your design. You may be using Adobe software, in which case you should turn on the Global Colors section or make use of Halftones so you can play around with the restricted colors they allow you to use.
* Ensure you do not go overboard in terms of humor when you opt for humorous designs. If done correctly and in good taste, you will turn heads in your direction once you wear the final product.
* Screen printers like the guys at Moxley Media based in Southern Oregon would love it if you could outline the text you intend using and utilize Pantone colors. There are numerous tutorials on how to make it happen to use either Photoshop or Illustrator.
Sourcing Expert Printers for Your Newly Designed Custom Shirt
So, you’ve managed to finish your design, and the artwork seems to be in order. Where to from here? All things said, your shirt will only be good to wear if the printing is done correctly and the final design is being showcased professionally. You can either research for hours online to try and find a reputable local screen printer or give Moxley Media a go as they specialize in custom product development.
Things like the sizes, weight, cost and labeling options all have an effect on the final product. While there might be companies who are known for treating your idea as if it was their own, at the end of the day, screen printing is regarded as fine art and needs to be taken care of by professional screen printers.
It makes logical sense to opt for a company who has a proper understanding of various designs, brands and the different materials being used, whether it be for skateboarders, sports events, business functions, street art or bands.
How Top Screen Printers in Oregon Makes Your Custom Shirt Design Shine
Whether it is your intend to have your employees represent your firm at your next event or you want to initiate a charity drive using custom designs, they key to being successful would be to have the right screen printing company at your side. Moxley Media is the top notch expert in screen printing Medford, Oregon.
There are a couple of factors you should consider before hiring a custom shirt printing firm. Here are some of them:
* Be sure the design firm offers you images on disk as well as clip art as well as the ability to use both the back and front of the shirts you want to be designed. They must allow you to manipulate the images and text and rotate it however you like, so you can be truly creative at the end of the day.
* The design in Oregon you opt for should have a range of apparel options for you to utilize. You may want to use long sleeves, short sleeves, tank tops, woman shirts, and so on for all types of occasions.
* Printing options such as state-of-the-art screen printing, sublimation, heat transfer, etc. should be made available to ensure premium quality apparel.
* Various format and importing options for transferring your images should be at hand, such as PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc. Make sure to ask what the best format would be to make your final artwork shine.
When designing your custom shirt, it is reassuring to know you are dealing with professionals like Medford screen printing by Moxley Media who are out to ensure the final product has everything it needs to help you stand out amongst the crowd.
These expert screen printers know how to inspire good designs and offer some useful advice in terms of going with the latest trends without coming across as know it alls. After all, it is all about moving forward and showcasing a custom shirt or two that are uniquely designed and colorfully presented.